The Motocoach Industry Needs Your Help Today
The Motorcoach and Tour Industry needs your help to send a unified message to our congressional leaders. The group tour business has been decimated and all three of the “Relief Packages” have overlooked us.
Now is the time for Maine Motorcoach Network members to come together and write Congress urging them to provide dedicated funding. Grants and loans have been earmarked for other transportation industries but not for the motorcoach group travel.
We need specific grants in aid and long-term loans.
The above templates will allow you to easily insert your business infomation and email them to your congressional members.
Congressional Chiefs of Staff for each Maine member:
- Senator Angus King
- email@example.com (Motorcoach)
- Senator Susan Collins
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Motorcoach)
- Representative Chellie Pingree
- Representative Jared Golden
Motorcoaches move over 600 million passenger trips annually. This is almost as much as the domestic airline industry that was covered in the relief packages.
Coaches are sitting idle and are essential for America’s transportation.
- Connects rural towns to city centers
- U.S. service members deployment transportation
- Group travel to events, rallies and concerts
- School bus transportation and field trips
- Commuter travel for businesses
- Family and group travel to America’s great and amazing sites (in MAINE!)
Thank you, MMN members, for taking action today and we wish you and your family, friends and employees good health and please stay well.